This question is only for LibraryLinkNJ members who use the delivery service.
We need your help. LibraryLinkNJ is preparing to re-bid the delivery contract later this year.
In preparation, we need some information about any unique daytime weekday hours your library is open.
We are defining “unique” as anything shorter than a full 9 am to 5 pm.
School libraries on delivery do not need to respond to this request.
Respond only if:
- your public, academic or special library uses delivery and has any unique daytime weekday (Monday - Friday) opening hours shorter than a full 9 am to 5 pm. (Exp: open at 10 am and close at 4:00 pm)
- Your public, academic or special library uses delivery and has seasonal or semester changes in daytime weekday opening hours that are shorter than 9 am to 5 pm.
- Your library uses delivery and is open any intermittent daytime weekday hours during the 9 am - 5pm period. (Exp: 10 am - 1 pm and 3 pm - 5 pm).
If your library's hours do not fit the above reporting criteria, your library does not need to respond.
- We do not need a list of all your opening hours.
- We are not asking about evening or weekend hours.
Please fill out the form below before Friday, July 14th.
You do not need to have or sign into a LLNJ User Account to fill out the form.
We appreciate your help!
If you have any questions, please call the office - 732-752-7720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
[ * Required Fields ]