- Only the primary contact person listed on your library’s information page can update your library’s information.
- Search for your library on the “Member Search” page under “Membership” on the left side bar menu, and check your library’s information. If your library’s primary contact is not correct, please contact Mi-Sun Lyu (lyu[a]librarylinknj.org).
- If you are listed as the primary contact, please create your user account with the same email address listed on your library’s information page.
- Log into your account.
- Click “My Account” link on the left side menu.
- Click “View Contact Dashboard” text link at the bottom.
- Click “Edit Contact Information” under “Your Contacts/Organizations”. This will load a different website theme (layout).
- Click “Edit” button under your library’sname. There are data fields that are displayed by default.
IMPORTANT– Change or update only the following fields – leave the rest alone:
- Organization Name
- Email LEAVE THIS BLANK. Your primary contact email address is managed separately by the site admin.
- Type 1
- Type 2
- School District (For school libraries only)
- School Grades (For school libraries only)
- Legislative District
- OCLC ID
- Street Address; City; Zip; State
- Do not change Location Type or the“Primary location for this contact” check box.
- If your library is on the delivery service, you may see two addresses listed.
- Update your library information
- Click the “Save” button.
Note: The following information can be updated by the LibraryLinkNJ only. Please contact Mi-Sun Lyu at lyu[a]librarylinknj.org if any of the information is incorrect:
- Delivery ID Number
- Delivery Frequency
- Voting Representative