New Jersey Libraries-On-The-Go
|Eligible Members:||Public, Academic, School and Library-Related Agencies|
|Project Launch:||December 7, 2011|
|Application Deadline:||February 29, 2012 - 4:00 pm|
|Evaluation Start Date:||March 1, 2012|
|Notification Date:||March 12, 2012, or earlier|
|Implementation Deadline:||June 30, 2012|
|Participant Project Report Date:||August 15, 2012|
302.9 million Americans
To ensure that member libraries have a mobile presence useful to, and used by, their customers.
- To provide a selection of mobile options for multi-type libraries;
- To assist libraries in deciding which option best suits their mobile strategy goals and needs;
- To facilitate implementing mobile services across the state quickly; and,
- To subsidize selected libraries’ implementation, marketing and/or evaluation costs.
- Mobile Pilot Project Description and Details [ WORD | PDF ]
- Mobile Project Application and Instructions Form A – For libraries that have not yet implemented a mobile app or mobile website service [ WORD | PDF ]
- Mobile Project Application and Instructions Form B – For Libraries that have already implemented a mobile app or Mobile website project [ WORD | PDF ]
- Subsidy Chart [ WORD | PDF ]
- Vendor Chart with Features [ EXCEL | PDF ]
- Vendor Pages: Be sure to read both the websites and the pdfs. There is important information in the pdfs for LibraryLinkNJ members. NOW (Infor) [ WEBSITE | PDF ]; LibraryAnywhere [ WEBSITE | PDF ]; Boopsie [ WEBSITE | PDF ]
- LibraryLinkNJ, The New Jersey Regional Library Cooperative, Strategic Plan FY2012-FY2014 [ PDF ]
- Selected Current Library Apps and Mobile Websites in New Jersey [ WORD | PDF ] Updated! - 2/13/2012
Membership Meeting 12/8/11 - Mobile Strategies in Libraries: New Jersey Libraries On-The-Go! - Program PowerPoint - Lots of very helpful information.
[ PPT | PDF ]