(1) You have two options:
a. Host your hangout and record your hangout to only people you invite (up to 10), but they must have a Google+ account.
b. Host your hangout and invite Google+ users to join and simultaneously broadcast on YouTube to those who do not have a Google+ account (no limit to # of viewers). By utilizing the YouTube option, you also will have a link of the broadcast to share with those who missed your live hangout.
(2) See: Get Started With Hangouts on Air
(3) Watch here how to broadcast Your Hangout On Air: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohlHn6Kt5YM
(4) See here for: Commonly Asked Questions
(5) Live Apps
* Embed App allows you to embed your Hangout on Air from any website using the embed feature.
* Cameraman App allows you to show or hide participants during a Hangout on Air.
* Q & A App allows you to collect questions from your views before or during the Hangout.
* Showcase App allows you to share links and show websites during the Hangout.
* Google Drive App allows you to share and/or view documents, power points and more during your Hangout.
(6) Live Conversations: Curious what hangouts are taking place right now? Check out: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/onair
Bonnie Lafazan, J.D.; M.L.S.
430 Rahway Avenue
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
732-750-1800 Ext. 2200
bonnie-lafazan [at] berkeleycollege.edu