New Jersey Libraries-On-The-Go 2013-2014
|Eligible Members:||Public, Academic, School, Hospital/Medical Libraries and Library-Related Agencies|
|Project Launch:||June 3, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||October 7, 2013 - 4:00 pm|
|Evaluation Start Date:||October 9, 2013|
|Notification Date:||October 25, or earlier|
|Implementation Deadline:||April 8, 2014|
|Participant Project Report Date:||July 31, 2014|
In the United States, 85% of adults and 77% of teens have a mobile phone.
To expand and enhance the number of member libraries that have a mobile presence useful to, and used by, their customers.
- To provide and expand the selection of mobile options for multi-type libraries;
- To assist libraries in deciding which option best suits their mobile strategic goals and needs;
- To facilitate implementing mobile services across the state in a timely fashion; and,
- To subsidize selected libraries’ implementation, marketing and/or evaluation costs.
Project Documents 2013-2014
- Mobile Pilot Project Description and Details [ WORD | PDF ]
- Mobile Project Application-A. For libraries that have not yet implemented a mobile app or mobile website service [ WORD | PDF ]
- Mobile Project Application-B. For Libraries that have already implemented a mobile app or Mobile website project [ WORD | PDF ]
- Subsidy Chart [ WORD | PDF ]
- Vendor Chart with Features [ EXCEL | PDF ]
Submit any questions by email to Sophie Brookover, firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we anticipate many similar and repeat questions, we are addressing them in a regularly updated FAQ Page - Click here: FAQ page.