New Jersey Train The Trainer Workshop 2012
Training Library Trainers for More Than 15 Years!
Over 280 of your library colleagues have graduated from this program.
Sponsored by the New Jersey State Library and
LibraryLinkNJ – The New Jersey Library Cooperative
A Four-Day Intensive Training Workshop
(Space is limited to 25 participants)
Wednesday, February 29, Thursday, March 1, Friday, March 2 & Friday, March 9, 2012
The workshop consists of a 3-day session with overnight lodging, followed by a single day session a week later.
Participants are required to attend all four days.
This is an in-residence workshop. The cost covers 2 nights lodging (February 29 and March 1), all meals, activities and training materials.
Each day begins at 9:00 am, with evening sessions on Feb. 29 and March 1 that end at 9:00 pm. Friday, March 2 and Friday, March 9 end at 4:00 pm.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
· Develop well organized, relevant training lessons tailored to the needs of adults
· Conduct effective training using successful, proven training techniques
· Evaluate the impact of their training
Among the Topics Covered:
· Adult Learning Principles
· Planning Training
· Using Training Aids
· Technology in Training - including online training and digital devices
· Group Facilitation and Problem Situations
· Evaluating Training
· Practice Training
· Using Training Skills