At the July 18 Executive Board Reorganization Meeting the following officers were elected for Fiscal Year 2020:
- Chris Carbone, President, South Brunswick Public Library
- Jennifer Podolsky, Vice-President, East Brunswick Public Library
- Deborah Magnan, Secretary, Hackensack University Medical Center Library
- Steven Chudnick, Treasurer, Brookdale Community College, Bankier Library
- Phillip Berg, MAIN: Morris Automated Information Network
The Board decided to add two Membership Representatives to these Board Committees: Nominations, Membership, Bylaws. If you might be interested, please contact Executive Director, Kathy Schalk-Greene, kathy [at] librarylinknj.org, with your contact information and the name of the Committee you’re interested in.
Rick Vander Wende resigned as one of our two Lay Representatives. We thank Rick for his service on the Board since 2013. The Nominations Committee will propose a candidate at a future Board Meeting.
The following Board Meetings will be held in-person at the LibraryLinkNJ office, Thursdays starting at 2:30 PM: August 15, September 19, October 17, November 21, and December 19. Information on how to participate in meetings can be found here. Meeting locations and format for January - June 2020 meetings will be announced later this fall.
Kathy Schalk-Greene, Executive Director, had announced her retirement effective December 31, 2019. The Executive Board Personnel Committee will suggest options for a replacement process at the August 15 Board meeting.