Use the Keyword Search below to find the class you're looking for.
* Please log into your LLNJ user account to view the Webinar recording link block at the top of the page.
- DO-IT-2018-Conference Resources
- DO-IT-2018-How to Program for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- DO-IT-2018-Selected Resources and Bibilography - How to Program for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- DO-IT-2018-Do's and Don'ts of Welcoming Patrons with Special Needs
- DO-IT-2018-Program Ideas for Adults with Special Needs brochure
- Bohyun Kim's Presentation Slides in PDF
- Handout: Tips and Tricks for Tech Troubleshooting in PDF
Table Discussions Notes (Google Docs)
- Designing Tech-Friendly Library Spaces
- Password 911 - Helping Customers with Tech Problems
- Selecting the Right Tech Hardware for Your Library
- Tips & tricks for tech troubleshooting
- Using Technology in Day-to-Day Reference Work
- Using Technology in Non-Tech Library Programming