Delivery Statistics Requirements:
NOTE: any library that does not comply risks eligibility for future delivery services.
- Use delivery statistics sheet (Log)
- Maintain local file of statistics sheets for 12-months (rolling).
- Submit the total number of outgoing packages (shipped) of the month online (Delivery Stats Report Form).
- Train staff on all aspects of local delivery statistics procedures.
1. Use Delivery Statistics Form (Log)
The LibraryLinkNJ office provides monthly Delivery Log forms.
- Download and post the form at the established delivery Pickup/Dropoff spot.
- For each delivery day, record on the form the number of outgoing packages (shipped).
- If no packages/boxes are sent on a delivery day, enter "0".
- Track that the driver initials the form whether or not he/she picks up any packages/boxes so that the form serves as a record that the stops are being made.
- If the driver misses an expected delivery stop, draw a line through the day and report it to the LibraryLinkNJ office the next day. Please contact us at 732-752-7720 or email Carol Fishwick at email@example.com.
- Total the delivery statistics at the end of the month and submit them online no later than the 10th of the following month.
Note: LibraryLinkNJ's fax number is 732-752-7785. The 1-800 Toll Free fax number is no longer in service.
|January - December 2021|
2. Maintain a local file of delivery statistics sheets for a rolling 12 months.
Staff from the LibraryLinkNJ office may contact a library on delivery regarding questions regarding missed stops. It is imperative that a library is able to retrieve the monthly stat sheet in question. The library may be asked to fax that form to the office.
Delivery Stats Report Form
- Total the delivery statistics for items shipped at the end of the month.
- Use this form to submit the stats no later than the 10th of the following month.
- Click "Submit" button at the bottom after you fill out the form.
- Retain one year of your hard copy of the delivery statistics forms should questions arise later.