Super Library Supervisor Spring 2020 Series Registration Opens Wednesday, January 29th!
The Spring 2020 Series of Super Library Supervisor will be held at the Monroe Public Library (Middlesex County) on the following dates:
- March 25, 2020 - What it Means to be a Supervisor
- April 8, 2020 - Personnel Documentation & Evaluation
- April 22, 2020 - Running Successful Meetings AND Human Resources Basics That Every Supervisor Should Know
- April 29, 2020 - Communications and Resolving Staff Conflict
- Library staff who are currently supervisors and have less than five years of supervisory experience.
- Participants MUST be actively working as a supervisor at the time the series begins.
- More experienced supervisors are welcome, if this is their first supervisory training.
Cost: $275, inclusive of all course materials, continental breakfasts and lunches for all 4 sessions.
For complete information on this series of workshops, and the link to register starting on Wednesday, January 29th, go to the Spring Series Super Library Supervisor page. Registration is online only. Registration is a commitment to attend all 4 workshops.
- Registration will open at 9 AM on Wednesday, January 29
- Registration will close on Friday, February 7 or when the limit has been reached, whichever comes first
- Once we close registration, we will use a lottery process to select a final total of 35 participants
- Registration only places you in the lottery
- We will accept up to 50 registrants to be placed in the lottery
Please contact lyu [at] librarylinknj.org (Mi-Sun Lyu) or juliet [at] librarylinknj.org (Juliet Machie) with any questions.