We invite you to contribute your knowledge and expertise at one of our Stakeholder Engagement Workshops. LibraryLinkNJ is looking towards the future and embarking on a new strategic planning process in 2017. Details about these workshops and our strategic planning are available on our website.
Three of these workshops are being held the week of January 30. If you couldn’t attend this week, we welcome you to register for one planned for the week of February 13. Each workshop lasts three hours and all are free.
The purpose of these workshops is to:
- Understand the interests, needs and perspectives of the New Jersey library community
- Explore the opportunities and challenges that are presenting themselves with an eye to addressing them collaboratively and proactively.
The focus will be on current and future trends affecting libraries and their users. We’ll discuss possible solutions, and your input will contribute to the creation of our next strategic plan.
These workshops are not just for library administrators. We are specifically inviting staff representing all library roles and generational identities to attend.
This is a great development activity for both newer and seasoned staff members and an important opportunity to shape the future of LibraryLinkNJ and NJ libraries. The workshops are open to all members from every type of library.
If you would like to participate, please register. The workshops are free, but we do need a headcount for our preparations. Light morning or afternoon refreshments will be served.
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017, Willingboro Public Library; 1 pm - 4 pm (Coffee at 12:30 pm). Registration deadline is Tuesday, February 7th. Register here.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017, Wyckoff Public Library; 10 am - 1 pm (Coffee at 9:30 am). Registration deadline is Tuesday, February 7th. Register here.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, Ocean County LIbrary - Jackson Branch; 1 pm - 4 pm (Coffee at 12:30 pm). Registration deadline is Thursday, February 23th. Register here.
We look forward to seeing you!