To be eligible to be a member of LibraryLinkNJ, The New Jersey Library Cooperative, a library or library-related agency must have:
- Explicit service objectives;
- A fixed library location and regular hours of service;
An organized collection of information and materials accessible for use by its designated clientele;
- Qualified and responsible staff;
- An identifiable organizational structure with a legal basis for operation and an established funding program; and,
- The willingness and ability to contribute to the appropriate services and programs as determined by LibraryLinkNJ including the designation of a Voting Representative to the cooperative.
- Specific Voting Representative responsibilities include among others: reviewing, adopting and amending the Bylaws; electing the Executive Board; approving the multi-year strategic plan and annual program; approving the annual budget; and sharing communication about cooperative services to all appropriate library staff.
See the LibraryLinkNJ Bylaws, Article III Membership for more details.
For an application form, contact the office at 732-752-7720.