|Our Social Media Snapshots are now available via MailChimp!|
Social Media Snapshots -- our monthly round-up of all the best content from our social media channels -- now comes to you via MailChimp. As a member of the New Jersey library community, nothing about SMS will change for you, but now friends and colleagues outside of the Garden State will be able to subscribe to this monthly newsletter, too. Forward it to them if it's useful for you!
We encourage you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram, but if you don’t, you can rely on Social Media Snapshots to keep you up to date on developments in technology and libraryland -- here in NJ & around the country -- as well as fun things like photos you can share with your staff and patrons.
Also check out more LibraryLinkNJ on Social Media!
Want to know more about how you can use social media to connect with your community?
Social Media Snapshots Archives:
- October 13, 2016 - Libraryland Headlines, Book Awards & Learning
- September 14, 2016 - Tips & Tricks, Library Heroes & Career Growth
- July 13, 2016 - Photos of the Month & NJ Library Excellence
- June 15, 2016 - Customized Learning, Political Savvy & More
- May 11, 2016 - Always Be Learning
- April 13, 2016 - NJ Makers Day Round-Up
- March 9, 2016 - Spotlight on Programming & Community Engagement
- February 16, 2016 - Making Tools Work For You, Leadership Thoughts & More
- January 13, 2016 - Looking Forward, Library Joy & More
- December 10, 2015 - Snack-Sized Learning Opportunities & News You Can Use
- November 12, 2015 - Spookytober, Innovations Galore, and Updates from Around the State
- October 8, 2015 - Partnerships, Preservation & Getting Outside The Lines
- September 10, 2015 - Grants & Awards, Vital Tech News & NJ Pride!
- August 12, 2015 - Great Tools Galore, Libraries in the News, Design Thinking & More!
- July 15, 2015
- June 17, 2015 - Alt-Summer Reading, Self-Paced Tech and Super-Scary Otters
- May 26, 2015 - We’ll Brook No Arguments: NJ Libraries Are The Best
- April 15, 2015 - Makers Galore, Using Twitter at Conference, and Special Collections on YouTube
- March 4, 2015 - Open Data, Special Collections and #becauseofapubliclibrary
- January 14, 2015 - New Pew Data, Consumer Electronics Show, Diversity in Action and More!
- December 11, 2014
- November 14, 2014
- October 9, 2014
- September 22, 2014
- August 14, 2014
- July 31, 2014
- July 10, 2014
- June 18, 2014
- May 12, 2014
- April 16, 2014
- April 2, 2014
- March 20, 2014
- March 6, 2014
- February 12, 2014
- January 29, 2014
- January 8, 2014